We understand that every family has different needs. From the type of gathering, to the selection of readings and music, to the final resting place-every aspect of a funeral reflects the uniqueness of the individual who is being honored.
At we can help you with all your planning and help you celebrate the life of your loved one.
Following is a list of the different services we are able to offer the families we serve, making sure their wishes are met. If you have questions about our services or prices please give us a call, and a director can help with your planning.
- CHURCH SERVICEA religious ceremony at your church with a casket or urn present. It may include a visitation the day before, and transportation to a cemetery for burial.
- CHAPEL SERVICEA religious or informal ceremony at Moore-Rose Funeral Home with a casket or urn present. There may be a visitation the day before or just prior to the service itself.
- VISITATIONA formal or informal gather at the funeral home with a casket, urn or just photographs and memorabilia of your loved one.
- GRAVESIDE SERVICEA religious or informal gathering at the burial site of a casket or urn.
- MEMORIAL SERVICECan take place at either a church or Moore-Rose Funeral Home, with flowers, memorabilia and photographs of your loved one.
- DIRECT CREMATIONWhen there is no viewing and funeral service involved, the body is cremated and the cremains will either be scattered, returned to the family or buried in a family cemetery.
- RECEIVING OR FORWARDING REMAINSWhen a loved one has passed away out of state/country or needs to be removed to another state/country for funeral services.
- VETERANS SERVICESA burial can take take place at your local cemetery, with full military honors.